The times when watches were used only to tell time are long gone. Today, smartwatches can be used for a variety of purposes – communication, positioning, reminder, heart-rate monitoring, and so on. Of course, a good smartwatch also needs to look nice, as people want to use it as a fashion item as well.
That brings us to the next question – are all smartwatches equally a good choice for men and women? Of course, they’re not. There are some that are designed especially for ladies. And there are also some unisex smartwatches that seem to be favorites among girls.
If you’re looking for a smartwatch for women, we’re going to help you find the very best one. Here are some reviews that are guaranteed to make it easy for you to find the best smartwatch for women.
1. Kate Spade New York Scallop KST2003 – iOS & Android-Compatible Smartwatch for True Fashionistas
This smartwatch was designed by American fashion designer Kate Spade who sadly passed away this summer. Therefore, Kate Spade New York Scallop KST2003 is a part of her legacy. Apart from looking very nice, this smartwatch is also amazing for its specs. It’s guaranteed to work fine for many, many years.
And, of course, this smartwatch is packed with useful features. You will be able to use it for all kinds of purposes, thus making your everyday life much easier.
- Touchscreen – The display of the smartwatch is a touchscreen.
- Google Wear OS – This smartphone uses Google Wear OS operating system, which is compatible both with Apple iOS and Android OS.
- Wireless connectivity – You can connect this smartphone to other devices via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
- 4GB storage – The internal memory of the smartwatch is 4GB, which you can use to store music, photos, apps, and so on.
- 24-hour battery life – The battery should last about a day on one charge.
- Leather band – The band is made of genuine leather in the color Vachetta.
- Water resistance – The smartphone is very sturdy and durable, as well as water resistant.
- Amazing design – Designed by legendary fashion designed Kate Spade, this smartwatch is one of the most beautiful you can find.
- Easy-to-use – The smartwatch is designed to be very convenient to use.
- Sturdy and durable – Kate Spade New York Scallop KST2003 is guaranteed to work fine for many years.
- Price – Not the cheapest smartwatch on the market.
2. Fossil Q Women’s Gen 3 (Model: FTW6005) – Top-Quality Smartwatch at Fairly Affordable Price
The mere fact that this smartwatch is manufactured by one of the biggest watch brands on the planet means that it’s guaranteed to work well for a long time. Actually, all Fossil products are famous for their durability and sturdiness, so if you’re looking for a smartwatch that’s gonna be your humble servant for years or even decades, Fossil Q Women’s Gen 3 is the one to buy.
- Touchscreen functionality – Touchscreen is very responsive, which makes using this smartwatch a child’s play.
- Wear OS – The smartphone runs on Google’s operating system which is compatible with smartphones based on either iOS or Android platform.
- Activity tracking – The smartphone is made with fitness in mind, hence it comes with a built-in activity tracker that monitors the number of steps you make every day, the amount of calories you burn, and so on.
- Wireless – You can connect this smartwatch to other smart devices using Bluetooth 4.1 or Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n.
- 24-hour battery – The battery should last a whole day, although it depends on the activity.
- Interchangeable bands – The bands that come in the package are made of high-quality leather and each strap is designed to be easily changed.
- Classic design – The smartwatch looks really nice and is guaranteed to go well with any fashion combo.
- Very convenient to use – It’s very easy to use, plus it comes with plenty of useful features that will help you take control of your everyday living tasks.
- Reasonable price – Because the price is less than 200 dollars, it means that the smartphone is more affordable than many similar models.
- None – We can’t find any major cons of this product.
3. Emporio Armani Connected – Best Smartwatch for Women who Really Care About Fashion
The first thing you will notice about this timepiece is that it looks fantastic. That shouldn’t surprise you, knowing that the smartwatch is designed by one of the biggest names in the fashion industry – Emporio Armani.
Of course, the looks aren’t the only reason why you ought to take a closer look at this smartwatch. It’s also great in terms of performances. For instance, its battery life is really impressive and the smartwatch comes with some features that can definitely come handy in everyday life.
- 6-month battery life – The battery does not need charging. It should last about half a year even if you use the smartwatch on a regular basis.
- iOS & Android-compatible – You can connect this smartwatch to any smartphone that runs on either iOS or Android platform.
- Water resistance – The water resistance rating of this smartwatch is 3 ATM.
- Leather band – The band is made of genuine leather.
- Automatic activity monitor – The smartwatch automatically keeps track of your movement, sleep patterns, and so on.
- Elegant design – Designed by Italian Gods of fashion from Emporio Armani, this timepiece is ideal for true fashionistas.
- 6-month battery life – The battery has extremely long battery life, up to half a year.
- Price – Not the cheapest smartwatch on the market.
We hope that these reviews will help you find your ideal smartwatch. Each of the three timepieces discussed above has the specs and the features needed to carry the title of the best smartwatch for women. Of course, the final decision is in your hands. You should pick the one that you like the most and which will go hand-in-hand with your fashion image.
If these three reviews weren’t enough for you to find your best smartwatch for women, feel free to ping us and we will do our best to help you with your quest!