Best Smartwatch Under 100 Dollars: Our Top 3 Picks
Smartwatch is a pretty sophisticated gadget that packs some really impressive features in a relatively small package. Usually, these devices about the same size as regular mechanical watches, but they come with an LCD display as well as what’s basically a microcomputer that enables it to perform all kinds of tasks.
All of this makes people think that smartwatches must be expensive. At least those that are worth buying in the first place. But, that’s not completely true. Although it’s true that the specs are generally more impressive in high-end models, there are some budget smartwatches that can put on a real performance. The trick is in finding them. And that’s where we step in. We’re now going to help you find the very best smartwatch under 100. Yours is only to read these three reviews!
1. Sony SmartWatch US version 1 – Stylish High-Performance Smartwatch Compatible with Android Devices
Manufactured by Sony, this smartwatch is guaranteed to be your loyal servant for a long time. But, simply being rugged and durable is not why we believe this timepiece might be the one you need. This smartwatch comes with a number of useful features that will make your everyday obligations easier to tackle. So, let’s take a look at some of those features!
- Android-compatible – You can connect this smartwatch to any smartphone or tablet that runs on Android platform. And once you do it, you will be able to read your text messages, check Facebook and Twitter, read your emails, and so on. All on the smartwatch screen.
- 3-Inch OLED display – This is a multi-touch screen with 1.3 inches in diameter, which means that it’s large enough you won’t have any problems using it, even if you have large fingers.
- Smartphone remote – Although you can’t make calls with this smartwatch, you will be notified when your smartphone is ringing. The watch will start vibrating gently.
- Elegant design – With black band and silver case, this smartwatch looks pretty classy.
- Sturdy & durable – It’s made by Sony, so it’s not a surprise that it’s built to last for a long time.
- Decent features – You can use it to track your heart rate, count the number of steps you make each day, etc. Of course, if this isn’t enough features for you, there’s a newer version of this smartwatch available. We’re talking about Sony Smart Watch SW2.
- None – You can’t find many smartwatches under $100 that are as good as this one.
2. Scinex SW20 – Nice-Looking Smartwatch with Large Display, a Camera, and 16GB Memory
This smartwatch is packed with amazing features, which may make you think that it’s not too durable. But, just the opposite is the case. This smartwatch rarely breaks and even if it does, the manufacturer will fix it, as long as the problem has occurred during the first year from the date of purchase.
- Smartphone compatible – This smartwatch is compatible with both those smartphones that run on Android and those that use the iOS platform. You can connect it to your smartphone via Bluetooth.
- Built-in camera – The smartwatch features an integrated camera.
- 2-day battery life – Average users usually need to recharge the smartwatch only once every two days.
- Activity monitoring – Among the features you can find useful in your everyday life are the activity trackers, which monitor your movement, heart-rate, sleep patterns, and so on.
- 16GB storage – There’s a built-in memory card with the capacity of 16GB.
- Features – There aren’t many other smartwatches that come with so many features as Scinex SW20.
- Decent battery – Regular users don’t need to charge the battery more than once every two days. If used constantly, the battery is reported to have enough capacity to keep the smartwatch working for up to 12 hours straight.
- No Wi-Fi – This smartwatch does not have Wi-Fi, but you can connect it to your smartphone using Bluetooth.
3. Alcatel OneTouch Go Watch – Very Affordable Smartwatch with Fun Design
Its rather cheerful design (White/Lime&Blue) makes it a popular choice among teenagers and those young in spirit. Apart from looking nice, this smartwatch is amazing for a number of other reasons. It’s manufactured by Alcatel, a reputable brand famous for sturdiness and durability of its smartphones. The company is relatively new in the business of making smartwatches, but we have confidence in them. And the final reason why you ought to give this smartwatch a chance is that it has some really amazing features.
- Smartphone compatible – Whether you’re using an Android phone or an iOS device, you will be able to connect it with this smartwatch.
- Heart rate monitor – One of the features that you may find useful about this smartwatch is the heart rate monitor.
- Customizable front casing – There are several watch faces that are included in the package, so you can swap them whenever you feel like it.
- Very cheap – This is one of the cheapest smartwatches you can find on today’s market.
- Sturdy & durable – This smartwatch is water and shock resistant and its display is smudge-proof.
- Superb battery – The 225 mAh battery will keep it running the entire day.
- Customizable design – You can replace the default front casing with the ones that come in the package. You can also replace the band easily, in a matter of moments.
- Small display – The display of this smartwatch is only 1.22 inches, which isn’t large.
So, Which of These is the Best Smartwatch Under 100 Dollars?
After reading these three reviews you realize that you don’t have to be a millionaire in order to own a good smartwatch. Each of these deserves your attention, but you’re probably wondering which one is the very best smartwatch for under 100 dollars.
Well, it all depends on your preferences. If you’re looking for a high-performance smartwatch, go with the one made by Sony. If useful features are what you need from a smartwatch, Scinex SW20 is the one you need. And if you want to get yourself a fashionable timepiece that’s pretty cheap, Alcatel OneTouch Go Watch is your best choice.